tiistai 27. toukokuuta 2014

Good time in Engelberg


I have done a wonderful internship in Engelberg with Pb-Polarbear  http://www.pb-polarbear.ch/ in my studies at Savonia University of Applied Sciences. Thank you so much, Silvia and the whole  family of yours! I have learnt to make bags and belts from old cycle tubes and I have had a chance to design new little purses and bags from recycled materials, like advertisement fabrics.

Purses

XS bags

At the markets of Altdorf.

A new shopping bag for Pb.


Beside working in Pb I have made a lot of hiking and cycling expeditions to the nature nearby. I have seen how summer comes to the Alps, been over 3000 m high and enjoyed walking with cows when they go to the mountains for summer. Now I also know what is Spätzli :) I love Swiss mountains, hiking and nature. What could be better?




Cows are going to Gerschnialp.

Beautiful view from mountain Titlis.

Hiking at Brunni Pfad.

I`ll be back in Finland at next weekend so I can enjoy a few more days of this awesome village in Alps.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti